By T. Ahrens
Read or Download AGU Ref Shelf. Rock Physics and Phase Relations PDF
Similar physics books
Nature of liquid crystalline nation has been of specific curiosity to representatives of alternative branches of usual sciences (physics, chemistry, biology) due to the fact that its discovery in 1888. the main targeted research of liquid crystals (LC) begun within the Nineteen Seventies whilst the importance of LC for expertise (electro-optical units, thermography) used to be proven.
- The mechanics and thermodynamics of continuous media PCfm
- The Physics of The Healing (Kitāb al-shifāʾ): A Parallel English-Arabic Text in Two Volumes
- Solution manual to Quantum Physics 3rd edition by:Stephen Gasiorowicz
- Case Studies in Atomic Collision Physics, Edition: First Edition, First Printing
Additional resources for AGU Ref Shelf. Rock Physics and Phase Relations
68. 69. 70. AND MURPHY 33 over a frequency range of 10’ cycles per second, J. Geoph. , 66,581, 1961. , Acoustic character logs and their applications in formation evaluation, J. Petr. , 15,650,1963. , Observations of a second bulk compressional wave in a porous medium at ultrasonic frequencies, Appl. Phys. , 36, 259,198O. R. Gregory, and M. E. Gray, Dynamic properties of dry and water-saturated Green River shale under stress, Sot. Petr. Eng. , 8, 389, 1968. S. E. Hanson, Shearwave velocity anisotropy in sedimentary rocks: A laboratory study, Geophysics, 53, 800, 1988.
And T. J. Ahrens, Cometary and meteorite swarm impact on planetary surfaces, J. 46 Geophys. , 87,6668-6680, 1982. O’Keefe, J. , and T. J. Ahrens, Impact-induced melting on planetary surfaces, in Proc. 1992 Sudbury Conference on Large Body Impacts and Planetary Evolution, edited by 41 B. Dressler and R. V. Sharpton, pp. in press, Geol. Sot. Am. Spec. , Boulder, CO, 1993. Olinger, B. , Dynamic properties of Devonian shales in Evaluation of Methods for Stimulation and Characterization of Eastern Gas Shales, April-June 1977, compiled by W.
Res. , 8, 36, 1981. N. H. , Geophysics Reprint Series No. 2, 1981. H. Johnston, and A. Timur, Attenuation of seismic waves in dry and saturated rocks: I. measurements, Laboratory Geophysics, 44,681,1979. Tosaya, C. and A. Nur, Effects of clays on diagenesis and compressional velocities in rocks, Geophys. Res. , 9,) 1982. N. M. Sharma, The influence of fluids on grain contact stiffness and frame moduli in sedimentary rocks, Geophysics, 57, 1571,1992. A. R. Tittmann Seismic Attenuation, in CRC Handbook of Physical Properties of Rocks, Vol.
- The Social Contract by Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Complete Scattering Experiments by Uwe Becker, Albert Crowe