By Massoumeh Karbassi
Read Online or Download Analytical And Experimental Studies Of The Stability Limits Of Nonpremixed Flames In A Co-Flowing St PDF
Best physics books
Nature of liquid crystalline nation has been of specific curiosity to representatives of other branches of ordinary sciences (physics, chemistry, biology) because its discovery in 1888. the main particular research of liquid crystals (LC) started within the Nineteen Seventies while the importance of LC for know-how (electro-optical units, thermography) was once proven.
- Plastics Engineered Product Design
- Quantum Mechanics: An Experimentalist's Approach
- Semiconductor Optoelectronic Devices: Introduction To Physics And Simulation
- Physics and music
- Photonik: Eine Einfuerung in dei Grundlagen
- Physics Reports vol.294
Additional resources for Analytical And Experimental Studies Of The Stability Limits Of Nonpremixed Flames In A Co-Flowing St
A Liftoff of attached flames 000 - O Reattachment of lifted flames \ - O\. 6 I 1 . 8: Stability limits of a hydrogen non-premixed fiame as a function of CO-flowingair stream velocity. 00 mm. 9: The blowout Iimits of lifted ffames for different fuels as a function of ceflowing air stream velocity. 00 mm.
94 m/s, respectively. The jet nozzle diameter i mm. 1 Flame Stabiiity Curves for Pure &el Figure Jets Photograph of a lifteci ethylene nonpremixed flame in a flowing stream of air. 52 m/s, respectively. 5 mm. 1 Flame Stability Curves for Pure Fuel Jets 26 Jet fuel: Methane; Stream: Air; d,=2 mm I I I 1 I 1 I I 1 I 1 1 I I I O Blowout of lifted flarnes 40-A o Blowout of attacfied flames . 2 I '. &-,. 3: Stability lirnits of a methane non-premixed flame as a function of cu-flowing air stream velocity.
2. produce and control CO-flowing stream velocity, 3. mix homogeneously the a d a r y fuel or diluent with air and control its concentration in the sunounding stream, 4, conduct %ame visualization studies. Detailed descriptions of the experimental apparatus and the procedure employed for evaluating the stability of a c o h e d , cdowing non-premixed flame are presented in the followi~gsections. 1 Experimental Apparatus An existing experimental weU developed facility was employed [27,29,69]. 1. The experirnental apparatus consists of a vertical combustor, fiel and air supply systems and different flow control and metering systems.
- Identity in Organizations: Building Theory Through by David A. Whetten, Paul Godfrey
- New Drug Devel. - Regul. Paradigms for Clin. Pharma and by C. Sahajwalla